Thursday, February 19, 2009

Riding The Rollercoaster

School could sometimes make me feel like i am on a hectic ride that leads to nowhere.Lately I have been giving into my depression since my stepfather passed away and it has recently taken a toll on my schooling. Recently I have not had the urge do any of the things I most enjoy like working out or relax in front of the t.v. and let my brain vegetate. School has always been my number one priority but lately my grades have been going down hill and I don't know how to stop this on going slope of depression. It has been really difficult for me to concentrate and focus on the things that really matter, including my girlfriend. I am not sure exactly what is the root of my problem but I intend on fixing it. Every time I think of the good times we have spent with my step dad it really gets me upset that he is gone. My biological father has never been there for me and he is a dead beat. I sometimes wish god would have taken him instead of Mario( my step dad). When I think of it it gets me really angry and hurt. Life is spinning in circles and honestly I have been getting sick on things and running through the same routine. Life has so many ups and downs and it makes you wonder if it is worth living. Now a days people cannot let their children play in the front yards without keeping an eye on them. This world is so overwhelming with bad that it actually over comes the good and if you ask me I think that is very sad. It is very hard to trust anyone in this world including the t.v. God forbid I tune onto a channel aiming in the kid's audience to be talking about sex, getting pregnant,or even men being in a relationship and cheating or running away with another woman. That is just sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment