Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valetine's Day is two days away :)

Hello my people, I'm so glad all of you have been enjoying my blogs and spiritual writing. I know I have many fans and people are wondering how I celebrate the holidays. My girlfriend and I have been busting our behinds studying and focusing on the family. She has been so busy lately: helping me with my papers, cleaning, study, and pretty much dealing with my crap year round. She really needs a break and that is what I plan on giving her. In order to do so I plan on driving down to Florida and relaxing on the beach with some beers while she stays in Michigan and gets her break from me:) Instead of doing laundry for two she now will do laundry for one that week and when I arrive only will she then wash all of the clothes that I had packed and used. Some dirty clothes that she will wash of mine after her nice and relaxing vacation in Michigan from me will be: My bathing suit that I used to swim in the beautifully clear blue ocean in 90 degree weather, my 6 pairs of shorts that I was forced to wear because of the humidity, around 8 dressy night club button up shirts that I wore when my friends and brothers forced me to go the clubs when all I wanted to do was lounge on the couch and watch the game while thinking of her, and all the rest of the clothes that have stains on them from all the awesome Cuban food that I ate.

I will try not to call her while I am in Florida for I do not want to ruin her vacation from me and for I will be busy laughing, joking, swimming and drinking with my family whom I have not seen in months. This vacation that she will receive from me and enjoy also includes her not worrying about my bills for that specific week which will then accumulate late fees and double; however, she will not have to worry about it that week. I am so considerate of her feelings and mental well-being that I will take many pictures of Florida and not show her, and she will take many pictures of her fun time in Michigan and I WILL look and show jealousy that I wasn't included in her fun filled vacation in 30 degree weather.

Although I do not have much money in my pocket, giving my girlfriend the best Valentine's Day is what it is all about! And who ever said that I was a selfish guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment