Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Wish From A Genie!

If a genie was to suddenly appear and grant me the wish of giving me all A's in my classes without the need to study I would be ecstatic!!! Naturally people would assume that I would never study or touch a book in my lifetime after this wish was granted right? Wrong....... I understand that logic; however, I would continue so that I knew the material. One subject that I love to study is anything that has to do with becoming a firefighter or stuff about paramedics. I would also continue to study stuff like medical terminology and pharmacology because that is all information that is necessary to know in this field. I would also continue to study because even though I may get all A's due to my wish from the genie, after I graduate school I will have no more classes and tests to be graded on. It is after I graduate that everything that I have studied and learned will be applied and if I only relied on my wish and never studied then I would more than likely be fired once I become a firefighter for not knowing what to do in emergency situations.

Okay, lets get back to getting all A's in college due to my wish. Let's say that because of my excellent grades I am able to transfer anywhere in the world on a full scholarship, I think that I would consider attending the University of Miami. Before I made this move I would do my research though and try to find the best school that focuses a lot on becoming a Firefighter/Paramedic. The reason why the first school I though was the University of Miami is only because I lived in Hialeah, Florida all of my life and just came to Michigan about two years ago; I guess people can say that I am a little partial to Florida!

Some extracurricular activities I would participate in would be a Paramedic club (if it exists) and a fire arms club (even though the school does not offer it). I want to join clubs that could further enhance my knowledge about the subject I am studying. However, I would join the fire arms club simply for my enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment