Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two Weeks In

So far, it has been two weeks since I began weight training to gain as much muscle mass as I once had. My main goal is to surpass that and bench press 400 pounds. Even though I have just begun a more active way of life I feel exhausted. There are days that I feel like giving up but I am so sick of quiting all the time. After high school was over, I became lazy and I started slacking off in terms of weight training. Many times I have attempted to complete my goal and feel and let myself down. It has been a big goal in my life since the age of 14 and it gets me upset that I have dedicated so many hours in two years. Especially since I have come so close to reaching that goal.
Like most kids, I started working out when I joined a sport, football. After dropping out of the game I continued to pursue my passion of body building. I continued to workout until the age of 16 and I weighed from 165-170 with a max bench of 335. Since then it has been on and off. This is going to be the finally time I plan on completing what I have never got to finish.
Since I started hitting the gym lately I have noticed how weak and out of shape I have become that it has discouraged me quite a bit. My strength has atleast dropped by 50% but I am not giving up anytime soon. I'm just glad I am getting on the ball, lets just hope I stay on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment