Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Break is Here:)

This is the happiest time of the year.Finally the sun is rising from the clouds and flowers are starting to bloom once again. After being cooped up inside the house for six months I am ready to go outside and stretch my legs.I have always been an active person that enjoyed to exercises and proud of it; but for the last few years I have become out of shape and very lazy because of work and recently school.It is a big surprise to me that I have let myself quit something that was a big part of my life. Since I finally have this free time to focus on bettering myself I have sworn to get the ball rolling again before it gets any harder to get back in the hang of things. The problem I have is when I don't see results that are as fast as I would like them to come, I tend to quit. I am so sick and tired of doing the same old thing; this time I'm making a change and no one can stop me!!! I'm not planning on taking anything illegal but I can't give up on myself once again. I most finish what I've started. My goal is to bench press 400 pounds at least once but I'm going to need a lot of motivation.
I have away been the type to workout daily and out do myself. When I was 16 I was weighing 165 with a bench press of 335. I am currently 21 weighing about 155 and benching 205 if I'm lucky. Tomorrow March 8, 2009 will be the day I start working out again and I am feeling pumped. Once I get back in the swing of it I'm sure I will feel better about myself. Now to I am going to make this serious I am hope to keep up with it and could turn it back into a life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment