Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Planning Things Out

This semester I am going to be a busy beaver... I am a Firefighter/ Paramedic major and I have a lot of things planned out. I am currently in rolled at HFCC in four classes: Pharmacology, English 131, Weight Training, and Bio 131. I'm pretty familiar with the medical field for I have taken a Medical terminology class and passed. I'm aware of what that class will be about and I can tell you off the bat I am very intrigued by it. I'm not much of a writer so I am dreading going to my english class, that for sure. The only study planI have for the moment is to finish all of my Bio and Eng 131 assignments as fast as possible to get it over with in the begining of the week so I could focus the majority of my time reading up on my medical class and just try to balance my time out.

I am currently working as a sub-para pro for schools in dearborn until I get my Medic licence. I have been working on my degree for the past two years and I sometimes wonder if it is ever going to stop. I sometimes feel like I am stuck at a dead end but I know it will all pay off at the end. I try my best to study as much as possible but it always feels like it is never enough. I am the type of person that needs to know the text book inside and out and I expect my test to be perfect. So when I don't do as good as I planned I tend to beat myself up and doutb myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment