Friday, January 23, 2009

Respect Blog

I treat people with the same respect they give me. I am usually a nice guy unless a person crosses that line. An example of that is, once my girlfriend and i went out to dinner and some older man kept staring at her and looking at me with a dirty face. Me, being the nice guy i am, walked up to the guy to confront him. Unfortunately he wasn't man enough to fight me alone so he got in my face with both of his buddies.Luckily, no fight was started.
I'm not one to start trouble but i am known to stand up for myself when i am being disrespected. There is no reason to make someone feel uncomfortable when a person is trying to have a good time or just minding their own business in class. Even though some people think staring at people or talking to their friends being their back it really is. There is no need to put your hands or your nose into someone else's business. People just do not have common decency. Once someone disrespects another on a deep enough level they might turn away from you forever. It is hard to forgive a person once they have been disrespected because disrespect does lead to hurt.
A person must also respect objects especially if they do not belong to them. For example, the computers in school should be respected because the staff and college are curtious enough to let the students use their tools for education. If somebody is being polite to you it should be human nature to respond in the same manner. Respect is what keeps the world in order. Without it things would be broken and people would behave in chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment